Friday, August 26, 2011

Hiccup and Toothless!

Yay! I have the photoshops again!!
Can I just say; keyboard shortcuts, I missed you sooooooooo much.
Anyway, drew Hiccup and Toothless. I'm gonna say this knowing the consequences from all those toy story kids out there. How to train your pet dragon is totally my fave 3d movie... Alright I'm ready, beat me up and take my milk money.
I love Toy Story don't get me wrong, it was totally my fave before I saw this movie... But sigh, how can I resist dragons, and vikings, and people actually dying... and did I mention dragons?
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did a thing! Why do we tell Werewolf stories continued.

I made a video of the older article series I did on this blog. Here is the first, its a little rough, as I keep doing these hopefully they...