Friday, May 27, 2011

Nightmares

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night and just had to draw what you dreamt? Right then!
I have now... Woke up at 4:33 and with out hesitation ran straight to my drafting table. These are real quick sketches cause I was trying to get it out before I forgot. And I did forget the other two things I wanted to sketch down. But here are these two, one was like a memorial or guardian thing for a grave. And I think the other was a key... But I can't really remember, I hope I finish this dream again when I go back to sleep.
I wanna know whats going on, even though it was pretty scary.
This guy was all bones and moss
 yeah it was something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did a thing! Why do we tell Werewolf stories continued.

I made a video of the older article series I did on this blog. Here is the first, its a little rough, as I keep doing these hopefully they...