Saturday, May 1, 2010

Byrd Sketches...

So my roomie is giving away my favorite sketch book of his (had I known he was just gonna give it away, I would have taken it a long time ago)... So here is me trying to get out some of the sketches I want from this.
This right here is pretty much how I picture love to be.... Boy "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you love, could you scoot over?" Girl "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!... I was having a good rehsmelflkjsd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."


GIANT SQUID!!! Actually he is about 3 inches tall, but as long as he is happy thinking he is a giant....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did a thing! Why do we tell Werewolf stories continued.

I made a video of the older article series I did on this blog. Here is the first, its a little rough, as I keep doing these hopefully they...